Friday, March 23, 2007

Called the cops

The other day driving home through Tallinn I called the cops. It's not something I do often, but that one really pushed me over. There was a youngish woman driving in a medium-sized french car with a 4-5 year old girl in the passenger seat. The kid could barely see out of the window and I'm damn sure she was not wearing a belt or if she was, that would have been even worse. So I called the police and told them the make, model and license plate of the car plus the direction it was going.

What kind of sick people do stuff like this? If you want to make a head-shaped bump into your windshield, be my guest. If you attempt this with your kid, the kid should be taken away from you and you would be forced to drive without the belt till the kid is 35 years old.

No comments: