Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 12: A lot of work and some play

Most of the day was pretty much as yesterday: a lot of work that I can't really describe here. But, after I was finished with all of it, I headed to the Big Sur. Thing is the previous time I was there a mysterious hair (turned out to be a hair from my blower brush) ruined a couple of good shots. So, since I had got some Sensor Swabs from an excellent photo store and removed most of the dust, I could hope for better quality. I ended up spending (again) most of the time on a strip of coast a couple of miles south of Point Lobos. I just did not want to leave, just didn't. At some point, however, the sun went down and I headed back. This place definitely makes my top 3 favorite places:

1 comment:

alex said...

By George! I forgot all about this, said Podington, as he unfastened ambien the cork jacket.. [1] Freud, Three Contributions to Sexual Theory, translated benadryl by A.. One feels inclined to tramadol substitute: for a knowledge of the past.. Not quite, it seems, she reminded vancomycin him, and he winced at the error.. Brede--he held out levitra a large, hard hand--I'd orter've known better, he said.. Ah, Poopoo! glad cipro to see you.. She took a step, swayed slightly, dropped the leaves, vicodin and clutched out her hand to him.. I mention this incident to illustrate the lack of conventionality and whimsical originality of the man, that xanax stood out no less forcibly in his writings than in his daily life.. If I choose to associate with any of them---- heparin Jess so--jess so! broke in Jacobus.. In the dream of naproxen a healthy person the only way for me to enable him to accept this repressed idea is the coherence of the dream thoughts.. The bigness of the bed reminded Miss Little-Would-be-Big lithium only too forcibly of her smallness.. I think she has actually done this, and as a sign of this identification she has created nystatin an unfulfilled wish in reality.. Ellsworth rented, please, he requested. penicillin. Van Kamp retired in disorder, but the bextra thought of his wife and daughter waiting confidently on the porch stopped him.. Propyl is, so to say, the mean idea between amyl and tamiflu propyloea ; it got into the dream as a kind of compromise by simultaneous condensation and displacement...